3 Nights & 4 Days Includes
- Round trip transportation via luxury motor coach with lavatory and DVD player on board
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at a conveniently located location
- Breakfast Daily
- 3 Dinners including Medieval Times
- Admission and tour of the Martin Luther King, Jr National Historical Site
- Admission to Zoo Atlanta
- Tour of CNN
- Admission to Georgia Aquarium
- Admission to Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Visit the World of Coca Cola
- Admission to Stone Mountain park
- EduTrips local escort assistance during your trip
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers
- All taxes and fees
Arrive in Atlanta and meet your EDU Trips group escort. Our tour begins by visiting the historic site of one of Atlanta’s most famous resident Dr Martin Luther King Jr. This multi-building complex in Sweet Auburn honors the places where the civil rights leader was born, worked, worshiped and is buried. Next we’ll check out the Atlanta Zoo which is one of the country’s oldest continuously operating zoos. The zoo houses 1,300 animals from 220 species including the nations largest collections of gorillas and orangutans. For dinner we’ll make our way to a restaurant on the banks of the Chattahoochee River.
We’ll begin today with a tour of CNN. During this 55 minute behind-the-scenes tour you’ll visit a replica of the CNN control room, look into the real newsroom from above and even watch host Robin Meade present the Headline News Morning Express show live! Next you will visit the Georgia Aquarium and spend the afternoon exploring the largest aquarium in the world! During your visit you will get to see 100,000 animals from 500 species. This evening will enjoy dinner & entertainment at Medieval Times.
Today you’ll begin with visit to the World of Coca-Cola. On the tour you see the world largest collection of Coca Cola memorabilia, a 4 D theater, Pop art gallery and you will get to sample over 60 drink products. You’ll spend the day visiting this gorgeous garden complex with theme gardens that will wow you! This evening we’ll have dinner at the famous underground mall.
We’ll spend the morning at Georgia’s Stone Mountain State Park. Stone Mountain is hands down Georgia’s most popular tourist attraction that covers 3,200 acres of park, lake & woodlands. Experience incredible views as we take the Summit Skyride to the top of Stone Mountain. Before heading home we will visit antebellum plantation a collection of preserved buildings that showcase what plantation life was really like.