Welcome to Baltimore, Maryland, where Francis Scott key wrote The Star Spangled Banner! During your trip you will be accompanied by our EDUTrips Group Escort, who will take care of all admissions, hotel and transportation arrangements, restaurants and generally smoothing out the details, freeing you up to kick it up and enjoy yourselves!
- Round trip bus transportation via luxury motor coach with lavatory and DVD player on board.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at a conveniently located property.
- 3 Breakfasts.
- 3 Dinners including Inner Harbor dinner cruise.
- Amphibious Duck Boat Tour of Baltimore and Inner Harbor.
- Admission to the Baltimore Maritime Museum.
- Admission to the USS Constellation Museum.
- Admission to a show at Toby’s Dinner Theater.
- Admission to tour of Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- Admission to the Sports Legend Museum.
- Admission to the Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum.
- Admission to the Maryland Zoo.
- Admission to the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum.
- Admission to the Maryland Science Center and an IMAX film.
- Admission to the 27th floor observation deck of the Baltimore World Trade Center.
- Admission to the National Aquarium.
- EDU Trips local escort assistance during your trip.
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers.
- All taxes and fees.
Arrive in Baltimore and meet your EDU Trips group escort. We’ll tour Baltimore by land and by sea with the fun-filled Ride the Ducks Tour. Next we’ll explore Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Maritime Museum, featuring a genuine Chesapeake Bay lighthouse and a collection of historic ships: the World War II era submarine USS Torsk, a coast guard cutter that survived the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor called the USS Taney and the Lightship Chesapeake. We’ll check out the USS Constellation, the tall masted sailing warship which was launched in 1854 and which served her country for 100 years. Tonight it’s dinner and a show at Toby’s Dinner Theater.
Today we tour the ballpark that started the current trend for atmospheric, baseball only stadiums, Oriole Park at Camden Yards. We’ll tour the ballpark that Ripken made famous, then check out the Sports Legend Museum and nearby Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum. Next stop is the Maryland Zoo, where we’ll visit lions, elephants, giraffes and more! Tonight we’ll cut loose with a fun night of shipboard dinner and dancing as we cruise Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
All aboard! The Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum features the oldest collection of American railroad cars, vintage locomotives and collections in the world. Next it’s an interactive afternoon of technology and modern marvels at the Maryland Science Center and an IMAX film. We’ll enjoy free time for dinner and shopping at Harbor Place and The Galleries.
We’ll get a fabulous bird’s eye view of the city this morning from the 27th floor observation deck at Baltimore’s World Trade Center. Next we’ll enjoy the wonders of ocean life at the breathtaking National Aquarium, a cutting edge interactive journey featuring a dolphin show, sharks, crocodiles, a giant Pacific octopus and more, before setting out for home.