Welcome to Beantown, Boston, Mass. New England’s largest city. During your trip you will be accompanied by our EDUTrips Group Escort, who will take care of all admissions, hotel and transportation arrangements, restaurants and generally smoothing out the details, freeing you up to kick it up and enjoy yourselves!
- Round trip bus transportation via luxury motor coach with lavatory and DVD player on board.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at a conveniently located property.
- 4 Breakfasts.
- 4 Dinners including Boston Harbor dinner cruise.
- Professionally guided Freedom Trail Tour.
- Admission to the Old Town Trolley Ghosts and Graveyards Tour.
- Admission to the Museum of Science and an IMAX movie.
- Admission to Six Flags New England
- Admission to New England Aquarium’s Whale Watch Cruise.
- Admission to New England Aquarium.
- Admission to Shear Madness
- Admission to the Salem Witch Museum.
- Admission to the House of Seven Gables
- Admission to the Prudential Center Skywalk Observation Deck.
- EDU Trips local escort assistance during your trip.
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers.
- All taxes and fees.
Arrive in Boston and meet your EDU Trips group escort and our local guide for a stroll along Boston’s Freedom Trail. This historic tour includes Faneuil Hall, The State House, Granary Burial Ground, Old South Meeting House, Site of the Boston Massacre, the Old State House, Boston Commons, and the USS Constitution. After dinner we’ll enjoy a stunning view of Boston from atop the Prudential Center’s Skywalk Observation Deck, followed by free time to shop the many stores below. This evening we’ll scare up a ride on the Old Town Trolley for their Ghosts and Graveyards Tour!
This morning we’ll visit the Museum of Science, with their world class Egyptian mummy exhibits, a walk-through butterfly garden, and of course the dinosaurs! We’ll have lunch at the museum grill and check out one of their breathtaking IMAX movies. Next we’ll check out Bunker Hill Monument before heading back to the hotel to get ready for our evening out. Tonight we’ll cut loose with a fun night of shipboard dinner and dancing as we cruise Boston Harbor.
Today get ready for a day of thrills at Six Flags New England, an exciting theme park with awesome rides, great shows, and incredible attractions. After our day of adventure we’ll explore the Faneuil Hall Marketplace for dinner and free time to shop.
We’ll have a whale of a good time as we set sail for the New England Aquarium’s exciting Whale Watch, where we’ll see all kinds of exciting sea animals in their natural oceanic habitat! Next we’ll go inside the Aquarium and marvel at their penguins, sea turtles, sharks and other sea exhibits. After dinner we’ll enjoy the longest running play in the history of the American Theatre, the uproarious Shear Madness, now in its 29th season in Boston!
“Double, double, toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble!” This morning we’ll board our broomsticks and head back in time to 1692 and the Salem Witch trials at the legendary Salem Witch Museum. If we’re not turned into a newt we’ll then take a guided tour of the historic House of Seven Gables, the oldest surviving 17th century wooden mansion in New England and the inspiration for the Nathaniel Hawthorne classic of the same name. We’ll enjoy the peaceful seaside gardens, discover a mysterious secret staircase, and wonder at the more than 2,000 artifacts and objects before heading for home.