Aloha! Welcome to beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii! Immerse yourself in the tropical paradise that is Oahu. During your trip you will be accompanied by our EDUTrips Group Escort, who will take care of all admissions, hotel and transportation arrangements, restaurants and generally smoothing out the details, freeing you up to kick it up and enjoy yourselves!
- Round trip airfare to Honolulu.
- Round trip transfer from airport to your hotel.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation at a conveniently located property.
- 4 Breakfasts.
- 4 Dinners including a breathtaking luau feast.
- Admission to the Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve.
- Admission to Sea Life Park Hawaii.
- Admission to Waimea Falls Park.
- Admission to the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Admission to the Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park.
- Admission to the legendary Diamond Head extinct volcano.
- Professionally guided tour of Honolulu.
- Admission to the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
- EduTrips local escort assistance during your trip.
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers.
- All taxes and fees.
Arrive in Honolulu in time for a late Welcome Dinner and check into your hotel. Enjoy a free evening to unwind and let the Hawaiian night breezes refresh you as you stroll along the beautiful beach.
This morning we’ll visit Lēʻahi, the extinct volcano better known as Diamond Head, the most famous volcanic crater in the world! We’ll then meet a local expert for our guided tour of downtown Honolulu. Next we remember the turmoil and tragedy of December 7, 1941 when we visit historic Pearl Harbor. We’ll honor the sacrifices of the brave men and women who lost their lives that day of infamy during our touching tour of the USS Arizona Memorial.
We’ll start the day early with a trip to the Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve. An extinct volcano forms a wondrous bay which features a beautiful coral reef and many exotic fishes, perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving. Then it’s off to Hawaii’s top “must see” attraction, the exciting Polynesian Cultural Center, featuring an authentic Hawaiian luau, an exotic feast with a wild and fiery show that will leave you breathless. We’ll check out Hawaii’s only canoe pageant, and visit the seven villages representing Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Fiji, the Marquesas, New Zealand and Tonga. Night brings the thrilling Horizons spectacular, with over 100 Polynesian dancers showcasing traditional and contemporary hulas.
Today we’ll swim with dolphins at Sea Life Park Hawaii and get closer than you’ve ever been to marine life such as sea turtles, penguins, sea lions and more! Next we’ll take an afternoon stroll through Waimea Falls Park, a nature preserve run by the National Audubon Society. We’ll explore Hawaii’s abundant and exotic flora and fauna, then make a splash at the centerpiece of the park, Waihi Falls, where we can swim in the pool at the base of the falls.
Life’s a beach! Today we have the option of either a thrilling water park adventure, or we can chill and hang loose on the beach, enjoying the fun and sun to the fullest. The fabulous Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park, with 25-acres of safe, clean family fun and excitement, is perfect for those craving an active day of rides and slides. Alternately, quality time at the beach is always a good way to enjoy the Islands’ charms before saying Aloha to our Island getaway!