Welcome to Montreal, Canada, one of the liveliest cities in North America! Come explore the old world charm and modern marvels of Quebec’s cultural mecca. Our tour professionals will help your students enjoy a rich educational, entertaining and cultural experience as we tour Canada’s second largest city, which is among the five largest French-speaking cities in the world!
During your trip you will be accompanied by our EDUTrips Group Escort, who will take care of all admissions, hotel and transportation arrangements, restaurants and generally smoothing out the details, freeing you up to kick it up and enjoy yourselves!
Try this package, or let us create a unique itinerary just for you!
MONTREAL PACKAGE, 2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS
- Round trip bus transportation via luxury motor coach with lavatory and DVD player on board.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at a conveniently located property.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 2 Dinners.
- Professionally Guided tour of the city.
- Admission to the Biodome.
- Admission to Olympic Tower at Olympic Stadium.
- Admission to the Notre Dame Basilica.
- Admission to Montréal Science Centre and an IMAX film.
- Visits to Old Port, the Underground City and Eaton Center.
- Admission to La Ronde Six Flags Amusement Park
- EDU Trips local escort assistance during your trip.
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers.
- All taxes and fees.
Bon voyage! Arrive in belle ville de Montréal and meet your EDU Trips group escort. Our first stop will be the amazing Biodome, an environmental museum showcasing four distinct ecosystems, each featuring a different variety of animal and plant life. Next stop is Montreal’s famed Olympic Tower at the Olympic Stadium. Ride the Funicular, a glass encased transport up the side of the Tower to the Observatory on top, for a breathtaking view of the city. Enjoy dinner in downtown Montreal before retiring to your hotel for the evening.
We’ll start the day with a professionally guided tour of Montreal, followed by a trip to the historic Notre Dame Basilica, ending with a visit to Old Port. There we’ll visit the Montréal Science Centre and watch a spectacular IMAX movie in on their giant 21.5 meter tall, 28.3 meter wide screen! (That’s an incredible 70.5 feet tall and 92.8 feet wide!) Next we’ll take a walking tour of Montreal’s “Underground City.” Free time and shopping follows, with dinner in Eaton Center.
We’ll spend an adventurous day at the La Ronde Six Flags Amusement Park, with 40 rides and attractions to thrill guests of all ages, including 16 new rides! We now bid adieu to Montreal as we begin the journey home. Au revoir!