Welcome to New Orleans, Louisiana!! There are thrilling sites to see in the French Quarter!! You will get the opportunity to feast on authentic cajun style foods, enjoy the old world charm of the city and be entertained from sunrise to sunset. As always we can custom-build an itinerary around any interests, or use the following sample itinerary as a starting point.
During your trip you will be accompanied by our EDU Trips Group Escort, who will take care of all admissions, hotel and transportation arrangement, restaurants and generally smoothing out the details, freeing you up to kick it up and enjoy yourselves.
NEW ORLEANS PACKAGE, 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
- Round trip transportation to New Orleans via luxury motor coach with lavatory and VCR/DVD on board
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at a conveniently located hotel
- Breakfast daily at hotel
- 3 dinners
- Walking tour of the Riverwalk Marketplace
- Admission to the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Admission to a Shakespeare Play
- Admission to the New Orleans Voodoo Museum
- Visit to the “City of the Dead” Cemetery Tour
- Admission to a Swamp Tour through the heart of Louisiana’s swamplands
- Admission to a Trolley Car ride through the Mansions in the Garden District
- Admission to the New Orleans Zoo
- Admission to a Paddlewheeler Riverboat Cruise on the Mississippi, visit the site of “The Battlefields of New Orleans”
- Walking Ghost Tour of the French Quarter
- Coffee and Biegnets at the famous Cafe Du Monde
- Admission to your choice of museum: New Orleans Museum of Art, Ogden Museum of, Southern Art or the National World War II Museum
- Edu Trips local escort assistance during your trip
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers
- All taxes and fees
Arrive in New Orleans and meet your Edu Trips Group Escort. We will begin our day by taking in the views of the Riverwalk Marketplace. Next we prepare for our adventure at the Audubon Aquarium for admission and time to explore. We will top off our day with a visit to the French Quarter for it’s famed sites and sounds before heading off to see the Shakespeare Festival.
Your day begins with a guided walking tour of the French Quarter, where you will be intrigued by it’s history and mystery. Next we will visit the Historic Voodoo Museum for an afternoon of spook-tacular fun!! We will continue with our theme and visit to the “City of the Dead”! Our day concludes with a Cajun-styled swamp tour!!
Today’s land and sea exploration will begin with a ride on the trolly en route to one of the country’s top-ranked zoos. Along the route you have the opportunity to view many elegant mansions and get the feel of “old world charm!” Next we will depart for the Riverfront and board the New Orleans Paddlewheeler where we will take in breathtaking views from the sea, as well as historic sites like the New Orleans Battlefields. Our evening will conclude with the chilling tales of the Supernatural during our Ghost Tour!!
Start the day with a piping hot cup of coffee and a delicious biegnet at the world renowned Cafe Du Monde. We will board the bus for a trip to your museum of choice: New Orleans Museum of Art, Ogden Museum of Southern Art or the National World War II Museum before our departure for home.