Welcome to the Birthplace of America, Philadelphia, PA! During your trip you will be accompanied by our EDUTrips Group Escort, who will take care of all admissions, hotel and transportation arrangements, restaurants and generally smoothing out the details, freeing you up to kick it up and enjoy yourselves!
- Round trip bus transportation via luxury motor coach with lavatory and DVD player on board.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at a conveniently located property.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 2 Dinners.
- Admission to Hershey Park or Six Flags Great Adventure.
- Admission to Dave & Busters.
- Ride the Ducks Tour of Philadelphia.
- Admission to the National Constitution Center.
- Admission to the Betsy Ross House.
- Admission to the Ben Franklin Grave site at Christchurch Cemetery.
- Admission to the Liberty Bell Pavilion.
- Admission to the Ghost Tour of Philadelphia.
- Admission to Independence Hall.
- Admission to the Franklin Institute of Science and an IMAX movie.
- Photo opportunity on the “Rocky Steps” of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- EDU Trips local escort assistance during your trip.
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers.
- All taxes and fees.
Arrive in downtown Philadelphia and meet your EDU Trips group escort. We’ll start our day in downtown Philly at the National Constitution Center for a fun and informative multimedia show about our Constitution and the value of our freedoms. Next we’ll tour the streets and waterways on the fun-filled Ride The Ducks tour of Philadelphia. We’ll break for souvenir shopping in The Bourse, then visit the Betsy Ross House to learn all about our nations colors. Along the way we’ll stop and see Ben Franklin’s Grave site at Christchurch Cemetery, and view one of the country’s greatest symbols of freedom at the Liberty Bell Pavilion. After dinner we’ll learn who haunts the historic district on a Ghost Tour of Philadelphia.
Today we’ll visit Independence Hall, then stroll downtown Philly on our way to Reading Market. The Franklin Institute of Science makes for a fun afternoon of wonder, discovery and a thrilling IMAX movie. Next we’ll take a quick stop at the Philadelphia Museum of Art for a photo opportunity on the “Rocky Steps.” We’ll chill out with a night of dinner and gaming at Dave & Busters.
Today get ready for a day of thrills at either Hershey Park or Six Flags Great Adventure before heading home.