1 nights 2 days includes
- Round trip transportation via luxury motor coach with lavatory and DVD player on board
- 1 nights hotel accommodation at a conveniently located location
- Breakfast Daily
- 1 Dinner
- Admission to Plimoth Plantation
- Visit the Mayflower II
- Visit Plymouth Rock
- Whale Watching Cruise
- EduTrips local escort assistance during your trip
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers
- All taxes and fees
Arrive in Plymouth, MA and meet your EDU Trips group escort. You’ll spend the day in Plimoth Plantation, situated along the Eel River wetlands overlooking Cape Cod Bay. Experience life as a 17thcentury settler as you visit the recreated historic Wampanoag Home site, the 17th Century English Village, and the Crafts Center. This evening you will visit the Mayflower II is docked at the State Pier in picturesque Plymouth Harbor.
We’ll begin today with a visit to the Plymouth Rock; this simple glacial erratic boulder on the shore of Plymouth Harbor has become a world famous symbol of the courage and faith of the men and women who founded the first New England colony. Next we will board our Whale Watching Cruise. Departing from Plymouth Harbor, our whale excursion gives you the chance and the opportunity to experience sights that you will never forget. Stellwagen Bank is a marine sanctuary and one of the primary feeding grounds for Humpback Whales, Dolphins, Fin Whales, Minke Whales, and Harbor Porpoises.