Welcome to fabulous Virgina Beach! This classic, family friendly beach resort is perfect for chilling in the sun, sand and surf, as well as enjoying the great outdoors with activities such as fishing, golfing, whale and dolphin watching,and so much more! As always we can custom-build an itinerary around any interests, or use the following sample itinerary as a starting point.
During your trip you will be accompanied by our EDU Trips Group Escort, who will take care of all admissions, hotel and transportation arrangement, restaurants and generally smoothing out the details, freeing you up to kick it up and enjoy yourselves.
VIRGINIA BEACH PACKAGE, 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
- Round trip transportation to Virgina Beach via luxury motor coach with lavatory and VCR/DVD on board
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at a conveniently located hotel
- Breakfast daily at hotel
- 3 dinners
- Admission to the Cape Henry Lighthouse
- Admission to the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center.
- Dolphin and Whale Watch Trip.
- Plenty of fun and sun on the beach and boardwalk!
- Admission to the Old Coast Guard Station museum.
- Admission to the Ocean Breeze Waterpark.
- Admission to a Virginia Beach Ghost Tour.
- Kayaking on the coastal waterways
- Edu Trips local escort assistance during your trip
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers
- All taxes and fees
We’ll start our trip with the stunning panoramic view from atop the famous Cape Henry Lighthouse on Chesapeake Bay. Next we’ll visit the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, one of the most-visited aquariums in the nation with over 700,000 gallons of aquariums and live animal habitats plus more than 300 interactive exhibits and an IMAX Theater. We’ll also take time to stroll the nature trail connecting the two Pavilions and check out the fascinating outdoor aviary. After dinner we’ll walk the boardwalk before checking into our hotel.
This morning we’ll set sail for a seagoing safari as we observe bottlenose dolphins and humpback whales in their natural habitat during a naturalist led Dolphin and Whale Watch Trip. After lunch we’ll hit the beach and chill out with an afternoon of sun, sand and fun! After dinner we’ll have free time to explore this quaint resort town.
We’ll visit the Old Coast Guard Station and learn about the many area shipwrecks, plus check out antique rescue equipment used by old time rescue crews to save the lives of shipwrecked crews. Next it’s a fun afternoon of wet and wild water rides at the Ocean Breeze Waterpark. In the evening we’ll thrill to chilling tales of the supernatural as we take a Virginia Beach Ghost Tour!
This morning we’ll go kayaking along the beautiful coastal waterways, then spend the afternoon with plenty more free time to enjoy the beach before heading for home.