- Round trip bus transportation via luxury motor coach with lavatory and DVD player on board.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at a conveniently located property.
- 3 Breakfasts.
- 3 Dinners.
- Admission to Busch Gardens Europe Theme Park.
- Admission to the Yorktown Victory Center.
- Admission to the Ghosts of Williamsburg Candlelight Tour.
- Admission to the Jamestown Settlement.
- Admission to Historic Jamestowne.
- Admission to Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum.
- Admission to Colonial Williamsburg.
- EDU Trips local escort assistance during your trip.
- Free trip for 1 chaperone in double room for each 10 paying passengers.
- All taxes and fees.
Arrive in Williamsburg area and meet EDU Trips tour escort. We strt our trip with a guided tour of the historic Yorktown Victory Center, where we will explore the roots of the American Revolution. In the evening we’ll scare up a ghostly guide for a Ghosts of Williamsburg Candlelight Tour.
We’ll visit one of our fledgling nation’s earliest colonies plus a recreated Powhatan Indian Village as we enjoy guided tours of the Jamestown Settlement and Historic Jamestowne. After dinner we’ll delight at life’s amazing oddities at the Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum.
Today get ready for a day of thrills at the famous Busch Gardens Europe Theme Park!
Colonial Williamsburg beckons with a full day’s tour of this historic town. We’ll start by visiting the Governor’s Palace, and learn all about colonial life as we visit shopkeepers, artisans and townsfolk before heading back to the comforts of the 21st century when we journey home.